If your company is looking to improve their online presence and/or increase profitability through online lead generation, then we are the consultancy for you. The Internet Marketing Consultant Group (IMCG) strategy is simple:
- Identify your company's needs (online marketing strategy, SEO optimization, website build or redesign, SEM pay per click campaign, etc.)
- Define your success metrics
- Uncover the best online marketing executions/strategies in your particular industry
- Incorporate the new strategies in a unique, brand-specific execution
The IMCG strategy has been successfully applied to all aspects of online marketing, from improving call center sales staff to building a successful pay per click program. Let us know where you want to go and we will help you get there!
A marketing tactic, utilizing pay-per-click advertisements (paid inclusion in search engine results), helping a business attract customers.
Improving the organic ranking of websites on search engines such as Google, Bing or Yahoo!, by a strategic use of keywords, coding, cross-linking, content and Web pages.
Building the look and feel of a site including page layout, color scheme, typography, imagery, navigation, and more… Great Web design integrates your internet marketing plan, branded identity, search engine optimization (SEO) best practices while providing a good user-experience.
Increasing the percentage of visitors to a website that complete a desired task. The process involves, but not limited to, focusing a landing page on the desired goal by eliminating unnecessary/unmonetizeable distractions.
An internet marketing plan (strategy) gives a company the ability to concentrate its limited budget/resources on the greatest opportunities to increase sales and achieve a sustainable competitive advantage.
As an essential part of many companies, your sales force should always be aware of and utilizing industry best practices. Providing your sales team and/or call center with the right training is paramount to your company’s success.
The process of inspecting, cleaning, transforming, and modeling data are critical elements of a company's regular internal review process. The analysis of this data can be used to increase profitability and power effective marketing campaigns.
Defined as the widespread creation and exchange of user generated content, the main purpose of social media is to facilitate a conversation. This conversation can be between people and their friends, companies they spend their money with, and a host of other things. Social media give a company the opportunity to engage its customers and/or target audience to build a positive, long-lasting relationship.
Hypothetical Company – Joe's Full-service Movers
Yearly internet marketing budget: $50,000
Yearly internet marketing revenue (before IMCG): $250,000
Joe's return on investment (ROI) for online marketing is 500%. However, with the internal P&L costs, Joe's needs the ROI to be at least 800% to make a profit. Joe's hires IMCG to help them improve their online marketing ROI. Here is what IMCG did for them:
Estimated yearly impact
- Improved their pay per click campaign by optimizing existing keyword sets for performance, improving ad copy, creating greater user continuity. Estimated performance improvement ~20%.
- Along with the website redesign, IMCG helped identify the most profitable keywords that are realistic to increase organic ranking, focus site and terminology and improving internal & external linking. Estimated website traffic volume lift ~25%.
- Website Redesign
- IMCG redesigned Joe's site to have focusing on users on-site conversions, user experience and develop a positive branding image. Estimated performance lift ~10%
- Sales Staff & Call Center Training
- Through performance benchmarking, call scripting, and by leveraging available technology, IMCG helped to improve response time, accuracy and sales close rates. Estimated performance lift ~40
After a few months of working with IMCG, Joe's improved their ROI to over 950%! That is yearly revenues north of $475,000, effectively increasing revenue by $225,000 (+90%). The best part of it for Joe's is that cost to pay IMCG was a mere 6% of their increased revenue!
Call or email the Internet Marketing Consultant Group today to get a free consultation and start your company on this same path today!